- Genealogia Żydów polskich: źródła i metody badań
(en. Polish Jews genealogy: sources and methods of research) BA thesis defended in September 2006 at University of Warsaw, Poland;
- Gift, Exchange and Trust
MA thesis, defended in September 2008 at University of Warsaw, Poland;
- The trinity: Religion, Culture and Identity. The known and unknown
published in „Coyote” #13 by Council of Europe, 2007;
- Living Faiths Together. Tool kit on inter-religious dialogue in the youth work
co-author; published in 2008 by the European Youth Forum in the framework of the 2008 – European Year for Inter-cultural Dialogue.
- Holocaust. Trauma, its transmission and connection with identity;
- Holocaust in Europe : Memory and Identity Today
oral presentation in session European Identity And Cosmopolitanism at the 10th conference of the European Sociological Association: „Social Relations in Turbulent Times” Geneva, Sept. 2011 [http://www.esa10thconference.com/];
- Phantom-pains of Poland: A Post-traumatic Reaction To The Lost of Jews Caused by Holocaust
oral presentation together with Yechiel Weizman of Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Israel; presentation in session Sociology Of Emotion at the 10th conference of the European Sociological Association: „Social Relations in Turbulent Times” Geneva, Sept. 2011 [http://www.esa10thconference.com/];
- working with subject of Holocaust. Experience and narrative of museum guides – comparative study in Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial Site and State Museum in Poland, and the Yad Vashem Institute in Israel
presented in Berlin on International Symposium „Perceptions of the Holocaust and Contemporary Antisemitism”.