Wikimedia movement – involvement on country (Poland) and region (Europe, with special focus on CEE countries) scale
- active editor
- active actor for women empowerement
- acting for encreasing women’s presence in Wikipedia
- experience trainer and lecturer on editing and critical reading of Wikipedia – for general and also professional audience (information specialists, librarians, art historians, social activists, genealogists)
Modern Poland Foundation
- since 2014 member, and since 2015 president, of the Supervisory Board of the Foundation
Actively involved in promoting open data, and technological support for democratic mechanisms such as transparency, active citizen participation
- among others: organizer of 1st Personal Democracy Forum for CEE region.
Professional specialising in information and knowledge management, and also information research: general but also specialised like Jewish genealogy.